- Work with the Senior Pastor to select and plan music for Sunday and other services.
- Participate in the creative planning of the Sunday and special services with the Senior Pastor
- Recruit, equip, motivate, supervise and shepherd music team leaders and musicians as needed.
- Develop musical teams and ensembles for services.
- Communicate faithfully with the Senior Pastor and staff.
- Participate in the life and ministry of the church.
- Authentic relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Love and respect for people.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and motivate musicians and technical team members.
- Sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Strong team player with the rest of the staff and congregation.
- Committed to the church’s vision, leadership, and people.
- Dependable, responsible, self-motivated, and creative.
- Ability in a wide range of styles.
- Ability to lead worship and to train others as individual and team worship leaders.
- Professional quality musician (piano/organ preferred).
- Producing and directing special events (weddings/funerals).
Please send your resume to Rev. David Grachek | email@example.com
Church / School Chaplain
Miami Shores PC is looking for a Chaplain who will tend to the pastoral needs of the congregation and school.
The Chaplain will be responsible:
- To provide pastoral care and ensure the spiritual safety of the community including the students, faculty, and staff.
- To follow directives of Miami Shores Presbyterian Church and Miami Shores Presbyterian Church School to provide training and accountability for the safety of all students, faculty and staff.
- To ensure the articulation and discernment of the identity of Miami Shores Presbyterian Church, in congruence with the standards of the PC(USA).
- To report to and support the Head of School and Head Pastor.
- To oversee the MSPCS Chapel and its gatherings including school chapels, bible classes, convocations, and sacramental events, especially with the daily spiritual life of the school.
- see Complete Job Description below for the rest.
Masters in Divinity and/or Education.
Please send your resume to Rev. Kim Robles | firstname.lastname@example.org
Discipleship Minister of Emerging Family Ministries
First Miami is looking for an individual with strong personal depth and spiritual grounding that can build a thriving children’s ministry as the church grows to meet the needs of many young families in a culturally diverse setting.
The Discipleship Minister of Emerging Family Ministries will:
- Provide long-term vision and infrastructure for sustainable children’s and youth ministries that develop children into lifelong disciples of Jesus.’
- Lead and equip a team of children’s ministry volunteers who share ownership of the ministry.
Shape content and programs to give children and families the knowledge, skills, and experiences they need to love God and love others.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of children’s ministry experience, preferably in a large, urban church
- Training and experience working with children who have special needs and their families
- Bilingual (Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred)
Applicant must have an attitude of service and live a lifestyle consistent with the mission and goals of Sunset Presbyterian Church. Keyboard/piano skills required. Choir direction experience preferred. Organ skill helpful. Other instruments such as guitar helpful. Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred, but not required. Willingness to mix musical styles (such as traditional and contemporary, electric guitar with piano) required. Demonstrated familiarity and versatility with classical music, traditional hymns and older contemporary Christian music (1970s to 1990s) required. Familiarity with newer contemporary music helpful.
Contact: Rev. Dr. Brice Rogers